DIY KITCHENS SIX STEPS TO YOUR KITCHEN DOOR REPLACEMENTS
1. Measure all your individual doors and drawer fronts –
NB. Measure the inside of the door height x width in mm.
2. Measure your kitchen for any lengths of colour co-ordinating plinth, cornice and pelmet that may be required.
3. Check for any exposed wall/base/breakfast bar ends that will require replacing.
4. Using the attached form. Fill out all your requirements and call into the showroom for a quotation.
5. Simply browse through our Kitchen ranges and choose from our fabulous Kitchen selection.
6. Alternatively, you can email your requirements, and then call in once a quote has been prepared.